These pizzas come together quickly using frozen breaded chicken tenders. You can customize these pizzas by using your family's favorite toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread, loaf split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 0.5 (25 ounce) package frozen breaded chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups prepared pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2Brush cut sides of bread with olive oil.
- 3Place on prepared baking sheet, cut sides up.
- 4Bake for 5 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly over cut sides of each bread half.
- 6Top each evenly with chicken.
- 7Spread pasta sauce evenly over chicken.
- 8Top each evenly with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 9Sprinkle each evenly with basil and garlic (You could use 1 t of garlic-and-basil seasoning in place of the basil and garlic).
- 10Bake for 12-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizzas are hot and bubbly.
- 11Cut into slices to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Finger French Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.1
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 2267.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 44.8 g