Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These pizzas come together quickly using frozen breaded chicken tenders. You can customize these pizzas by using your family's favorite toppings.
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread, loaf split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 0.5 (25 ounce) packagefrozen breaded chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups prepared pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush cut sides of bread with olive oil.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, cut sides up.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly over cut sides of each bread half.
- Top each evenly with chicken.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly over chicken.
- Top each evenly with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each evenly with basil and garlic (You could use 1 t of garlic-and-basil seasoning in place of the basil and garlic).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizzas are hot and bubbly.
- Cut into slices to serve.
My family really liked this. We used pizza sauce instead of pasta sauce, and mixed sharp cheddar cheese with the mozzy! I only had cuban bread on hand so that is what I used. Turned out marvelous! Next time I will be trying this buffalo style! Thanks so much for a quick, easy, and delicious recipe!