Recipe by Lainey6605
These pizzas come together quickly using frozen breaded chicken tenders. You can customize these pizzas by using your family's favorite toppings.
Top Review by Husker Fan
My family really liked this. We used pizza sauce instead of pasta sauce, and mixed sharp cheddar cheese with the mozzy! I only had cuban bread on hand so that is what I used. Turned out marvelous! Next time I will be trying this buffalo style! Thanks so much for a quick, easy, and delicious recipe!
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread, loaf split in half horizontally
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 0.5 (25 ounce) packagefrozen breaded chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups prepared pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush cut sides of bread with olive oil.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, cut sides up.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly over cut sides of each bread half.
- Top each evenly with chicken.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly over chicken.
- Top each evenly with remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each evenly with basil and garlic (You could use 1 t of garlic-and-basil seasoning in place of the basil and garlic).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizzas are hot and bubbly.
- Cut into slices to serve.