Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Low fat, but not low taste.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 scallions, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green enchilada sauce
- Heat skillet until a drop of water sizzles away quickly.
- Add oil and swirl pan to coat.
- Add onions, scallions, and garlic and saute until onion is transparent.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.