Recipe by Chrissyo
A tasty Thai meal with a big refeshing flavour. This is a simple Thai meal that is certain to make you a Thai cook expert to your friends and family. You can bulk out this recipe by adding more snow peas and/or fresh beans.
- 300 g chicken thigh fillets
- 100 g snow peas (more if you want to bulk out the meal)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves (dried fresh or frozen)
- 1 -2 green chili, sliced
- 20 leaves sweet basil
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- String the snow peas and set them aside.
- In a wok, heat 1/2 cup of the coconut milk and when it is bubbling add the green curry paste and stir over medium heat tunil it smells fragant.
- Add the fish sauce and chicken pieces and stir constantly until the chicken is coated with the mixture and is no longer pink.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup coconut milk with 1/2 cup water and add to the pan with kaffir line leaves and chillies.
- Simmer gently for 15 minutes, stir in the snow peas and basil leaves and simmer for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with freshly cooked white rice.