Recipe by Clara12
I can't get enough of chicken and casseroles - so I combine it as often as possible.
- 2 lbs chicken breast fillets
- 9 ounces sour cream
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 2 cans champignon mushrooms
- dried herbs, your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- Drain champignon mushrooms.
- Put chicken into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over it.
- Bake uncovered at 370 degrees for about 60 minutes
- After 30 minutes stir completely.
- Serve with rice.