Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed greens
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Rub the chicken with 1/2 of fajita seasonings.
- Grill or pan fry until cooked through, let cool then chop.
- In a large saucepan, mix beans, corn, salsa and other 1/2 of fajita seasoning.
- Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion and tomato.
- Top salad with chicken and dress with the bean/corn mixture.
- If desired top with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.