Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
My family jokingly calls me the "Queen of Quick". Anytime I see a really fast recipe, I jot it down. This simple recipe is very quick and easy. You can spice it up to your own taste by adding additional peppers and spices.
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb turkey
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken in nonstick skillet for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir frequently to break into pieces. Remove from heat and stir in salsa and olives.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Separate dough into triangles. Place triangles into pie plate with short ends at outside edge of plate. Press perforations together to seal. Spoon chicken mixture on top of dough. Sprinkle cheese over meat mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is brown. Cut in pie shape wedges to serve. Top each serving with favorite toppings such as sour cream, guacamole, chopped onions or chopped tomatoes.