Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this attached to a Kraft coupon. I love to make dips and this one sounds yummy! They recommend serving it with Ritz Chips Barbeque.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F Toss chicken with hot sauce; set aside. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and onions in medium bowl. Add chicken; mix well. Spread into small casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Serve with chips.
We love the flavor and spice of this dip! We use Ritz Chips Cheddar to scoop it up. Perfect for a game night!
This is a rich hearty dip! I added some chili sauce. And didn`t have the scallions which I think would have given this much brightness. Very good! Easy for unexpected guests just keep a can of white chichen meat on hand along with the tuna cans in your pantry.