1/2 Photos of Chicken Fiesta Chili Mac
Chef Petunia's Note:
This is super good. I used Adobo Seasoning from Penzeys to season the chicken and some leftover chili in my freezer. I also used Ronzoni Smart Taste mini penne in place of the elbows. Recipe comes from "Velveeta -- Crowd Pleasing Recipes".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F Cook macaroni as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray 5 to 7 minute or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 2DRAIN macaroni. Add to chicken in skillet. Stir in chili, peppers, garlic, VELVEETA and salsa. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3BAKE 20 minute or until heated through. Stir before serving.
- 4Jazz It Up: For added heat, add 1 teaspoons hot pepper sauce to the chicken mixture before spooning into prepared baking dish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fiesta Chili Mac
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 1149.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g