1/1 Photo of Chicken Fiesta Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
A very easy recipe for chicken and spaghetti. My family loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild Rotel tomatoes & chilies, diced, not drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (divided)
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions until almost tender, drain. While spaghetti is cooking, mix next 8 ingredients and 6 ozs. mushrooms in large bowl.
- 2Add spaghetti and mix well.
- 3Spray a large casserole pan 9x13 with cooking spray.
- 4Pour mixture into casserole.
- 5Spread remaining mushrooms on top.
- 6Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour until chicken is done.
- 7Remove cover and bake additional 15 minutes until bubbly and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fiesta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 984.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup