Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sick of chicken every night? Try this recipe with great flavors and is super easy to prepare! From NC Cooking with Class cookbook.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, chopped
- cajun-style rice, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll chicken breasts in taco seasoning then breadcrumbs. Place in greased baking dish.
- Cover with cheese.
- Combine chiles, sour cream, and scallions. pour over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
This was really delicious. After every bite, my husband said it was soooo good. Will definitely make again.
This is a very tasty chicken dish! I didn't use the breadcrumbs, and I used lowfat cheese and sour cream. I loved the green chili/sour cream topping on this. Easy and delicious - thanks for posting the recipe!
This was good, simple, and quick. Served it with mexican style rice-a-roni instead, as that is waht I had on hand. Left out the scallions, just because I didn't have any. Thanks for sharing!