Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
easy and delicious family meal
Make and share this Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 -5 sliced white mushrooms
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup French's French fried onions
- cook chicken and slice into bite size strips. cook and drain noodles, toss in mushrooms, chicken and olive oil, place in large casserole dish. pour half and half into large sauce pan and whisk in garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper and bring to light boil being careful not to let it foam over, slowly add parmesan cheese while stirring and let simmer 1 to 2 minutes. pour sauce over noodles and toss together, sprinkle fried onions over top, cover and bake at 300 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. serve with salad and garlic bread.
I made this for a friend & her family and they gave it rave reviews! I can't wait to make it for my own family. The only thing I did different is use 1 tablespoon of a garlic seasoning instead of the garlic powder & seasoning salt. It was a very easy & quick recipe.