Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- Bake marinaded chicken in oven. Usually about 35-45 minutes.
- Boil noodles.
- Melt butter on top of stove in sauce pan. Once melted added the 4 cloves of minced garlic. Sautee for about 2 minutes. Add in heavy cream.
- Wait for the cream to come up to a boil; stir in 4 cups or 4 handfuls of the parmigiano cheese. Take off heat and add in basil. Give quick stir.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Stir chicken into the sauce and then pour noodles over sauce mixture.
- Garnish with more cheese and basil.