Recipe by MyloRambaldi
I love this recipe I learned it at school in the 10th grade and tweaked it a little my family loves it.
Top Review by Take a Letter Maria
This was a great recipe, easy and delicious. My son and his friend both 13 year olds made this as part of a school cooking project, they did everything except cut the chicken, which I did. I turned out wonderful, the only thing we added was some pepper and garlic powder to the alfredo sauce while it was cooking. Thank you for the delicious recipe, that my picky kids liked.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccine
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the fettuccine noodles in water with a tsp of olive oil.
- While the noodles are boiling season your diced chicken breast with the garlic powder onion powder black pepper and Italian seasonings and if you like some seasoning salt.
- Drain the noodles dont rinse them.
- Brown the diced chicken breast in a saucepan until fully cooked.
- Set chicken aside.
- In a large pot, put the cream cheese, butter, milk, and parmesan cheese and mix together with a whisk until creamy(if the mixture is too creamy add a little milk until the mixture is consistent)
- When the mixture is creamed together add the chicken to the mixture and mix well
- Add the fettuccine to the cream cheese and chicken and mix well and cook on low heat for 3 minutes.