Chicken Fettuccine With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- If you need to rehydrate the sun dried tomatoes, In small bowl, combine tomatoes and boiling water; let stand 10 minutes. Skip this if you are using oil packed tomatoes (these really do taste better too.).
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pine nuts; cook and stir until golden brown. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Stir in tomato mixture and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Add spinach to chicken mixture; cook 1 minute or until spinach just begins to wilt.
- Drain fettuccine; return to saucepan or place in serving bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.