Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posting for safekeeping.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes, chopped or 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese (chevre)
- If you need to rehydrate the sun dried tomatoes, In small bowl, combine tomatoes and boiling water; let stand 10 minutes. Skip this if you are using oil packed tomatoes (these really do taste better too.).
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pine nuts; cook and stir until golden brown. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Stir in tomato mixture and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes to blend flavors.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Add spinach to chicken mixture; cook 1 minute or until spinach just begins to wilt.
- Drain fettuccine; return to saucepan or place in serving bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.