Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3⁄4-1 lb cooked fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, basil, garlic and pepper flakes.
- Cook until onion is tender about 7 minutes.
- Add chicken and saute, stirring often (about 15 minutes).
- Mix in uncooked spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat until spinach is heated through.
- Place fettucini in bowl and toss with some of pan dripping.
- Add chicken and toss with parmesan cheese.
Just right as it is! I cooked it without basil and pepper flakes and replace the parmesan with chedar and its still wonderfull.. Super delicious! Thanks!
This was wonderful. I added a can of chicken broth to make more juice. Quick and easy