Recipe by Shoppohollic
This is a very simple and quick hearty dish that takes no time to prepare. The whole family will love it. It can also be prepared vegetarian by taking out chicken. Top out this Italian inspired meal with tossed salad and garlic bread with cheese.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (poached)
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated fresh fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- chopped fresh basil leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- -Place chicken on cutting board and cut into bite size pieces; about 1inch. chunks.
- -Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Then return fettucinne to saucepan.
- -Stir together butter, ricotta cheese 1/3C parmesan cheese and immediately toss with hot fettucinne.
- -Top fettucinne with chicken, tomatoes, basil and remaining parmesan cheese.
- -Serve warm!