Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious quick recipe that all ages will enjoy. There are plenty of options to consider with this recipe to customize. I found this on the back of a Hunt"s can but couldn't find the recipe on their website.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb chicken breast
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with mushrooms
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese (recipe called for this-I used alot more!!)
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Cook Chicken breasts until browned on both sides, and no longer pink. About 8-10 minutes. Remove from skillet: keep warm.
- Stir together spaghetti sauce and tomatoes in skillet. Add pasta. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat: simmer over low heat 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add cream and stir until blended. To serve, portion pasta onto individual serving plates, Slice each chicken breast into strips, place on top of pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.