- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (or may use canned)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (to your taste)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 3⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese (or may use equivalent of slices)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 -2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese or 1 -2 tablespoon grated romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine by directions on package.
- While it is cooking, in a large,non stick pan combine soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, butter, garlic powder, and cream.
- Stir in cheeses.
- Cook and stir until melted.
- Add cooked chicken.
- Heat till hot through.
- Drain fettuccine and add to the sauce.
- Transfer to a shallow greased baking pan.
- Combine ingredients for topping.
- Sprinkle over chicken and mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or till nicely browned.