Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Betty Crocker Simple Winter Meals.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, with cooking spray. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- While fettuccine is cooking, melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove rom heat. Stir in half-and-half. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and bacon.
- Add fettuccine to chicken mixture; toss genly to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in center.
Four thumbs up for this recipe. I used two boneless, skinless chicken breasts and sauteed them in a little oil and 1 T Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Doubled the bacon and increased the sun-dried tomatoes to 3/4 cup. Thanks for sharing! ***Made for Fall PAC 2012***