Chai Latte 2 Go's Note:
From Betty Crocker Simple Winter Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, with cooking spray. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- 2While fettuccine is cooking, melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove rom heat. Stir in half-and-half. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and bacon.
- 3Add fettuccine to chicken mixture; toss genly to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fettuccine Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.2 mg
- Sodium 587.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g