I absolutely LOVE fettuccine alfredo, it's one of my all-time favorite dishes! Here is my favorite way to prepare it. This was inspired by Buca di Beppo's "Fettuccine Supremo", but just with added carrots. I use a recipe I found online for the Alfredo sauce. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For homemade Alfredo sauce (instructions to follow)
- 177.44 ml butter
- 1.5 (340.19 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 709.77 ml milk
- 255.14 g parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 1Prepare Alfredo sauce as follows: 1) Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. 2) Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. 3) Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out any lumps. 4) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper. 5) Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. 6) Sauce will thicken rapidly, so thin with milk if cooked too long.
- 2In a saucepan, cook broccoli florets, carrots, and red bell pepper in boiling water until tender, about 3-5 minutes. Drain.
- 3Grill chicken breasts in a lightly oiled skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and slice into bite sized pieces. Keep warm.
- 4Boil pasta in water until pasta is tender, but still al dente. Do not overcook!
- 5Remove pasta and drain thoroughly.
- 6Toss hot pasta together with sauce, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers and chicken and serve piping hot. I like mines with a little extra Parmigiano sprinkled on top.
- 7Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo With Broccoli and Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (1407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1474.1
- Calories from Fat 834
- Total Fat 92.7 g
- Saturated Fat 56.6 g
- Cholesterol 408.3 mg
- Sodium 1836.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 78.6 g