1/1 Photo of Chicken Fettuccine a La Fuente
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury Bake-Off publication. I don't cook very frequently but when I do, this recipe is one I make often. My family loves it. Don't overmix as this can cause the chicken and pasta to disintegrate. Also, I double the amounts of taco seasoning, whipping cream, parsley and Parmesan cheese. I find the original amounts (which is what I listed) too dry. I like my pasta creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccine as directed on package; drain.
- 2In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken turns white. Stir in garlic and taco seasoning mix. Cook 1 minute. Stir in cream. Reduce heat to low; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly until heated through.
- 3Stir in parsley and cheese. Add cooked fettuccine; toss to coat, but don't overmix. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- 4Garnish with additional parsley and cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fettuccine a La Fuente
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 228.0 mg
- Sodium 229.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 43.5 g