Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A basic throw-together pizza. This doesn't call for pizza sauce, but one could be used if desired. Goes well with an Italian Herb thin crust, a Lemon Mint thin crust, as well as a Scallion thin crust.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked chicken (1/2 breast)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- green bell pepper, to taste (sliced or diced)
- red onion, to taste (sliced or diced)
- 2 -3 Italian plum tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- basil or mint or oregano, to taste
- Lightly brush dough with olive oil.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order given.
- Season with fresh or dried herbs to taste.