I have had this recipe quite a few years. It's a good low-fat pasta dish.
Make and share this Chicken Farfalle recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces bow tie pasta
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, plus
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta. Spray 2 quart casserole with Pam.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in butter until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Add milk to same skillet. Add bouillon and cornstarch. Mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper. Add pasta, vegetable mixture, chicken and peas. Mix to combine.
- Place mixture in cassserole. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake in 350 oven for 25-30 minutes.