Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lovely lunch dish
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped fine
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 submarine rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place first 5 ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- Stir mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a cup.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Stir lightly.
- Make 3 cuts in rolls from top to bottom making sure you dont cut right through.
- Spread inside cuts with the butter.
- Spread chicken mixture between cuts.
- Wrap each roll in foil.
- Heat in 180C degrees oven for about 15-20 minutes, until hot.