Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
In our family we have this every weekend, you can't beat it
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green)
- 1⁄4 cucumber, chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, cut into strips
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- you also need 1 sachet of Old El Paso original smoky BBQ spice mix, 1 pack of Old El Paso soft flour tortillas,.
- 1 jar old El Paso original salsa
- 1 small pot of sour cream.
- cut chicken breasts into thin strips.
- slice peppersand onions into strips.
- stir fry the chicken in a litle oil over a medium heat for 4 minutes, or until you know it is cooked.
- add the El Paso Fajita spice mix, onions and peppers.
- stir-fry another 3 minutes until seasoning mix coats them thouroghly.
- heat soft flour tortillas as per pack instructions.
- place everything out on the table.
- grab a tortilla.
- drop a dollop of sour cream over it.
- spread it round.
- add the meat.
- then the veges you desire.
- DO NOT ROLL UP.
- you take one side fold it half way, take the other side, fold it over, take the bottom and fold it up.