Chicken Fajitas - Minus the Tortillas - W30
- Cut the chicken into thin strips. If you have the meat slightly frozen, the slicing will be much easier.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a large bowl. Sprinkle the spices over all. Juice the lime into the bowl and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Time to get your hands dirty! Mix and mix and mix your veggie chicken glop until each and every piece is coated with the limey/oily/spice mixture. Yummy. Now go wash your gross raw-chicken hands.
- Set aside for a few minutes. Turn your griddle onto high heat - this is so the chicken and veggies will sear, not simmer or poach. It may splatter and sizzle - so beware! Don't cook naked.
- Unless you have a restaurant sized grill you'll have to cook your fajitas in 2 batches. That's OK. When dinner smells this good - they'll wait.