Recipe by Mille®
A recipe for "dump" chefs
Top Review by PaulaG
This recipe is unique in that it allows you to prepare the dish to your liking and that is what I did. Used 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced. Then added a mixture of green, red and yellow peppers. I also decided to add some cumin and cayenne pepper to the pan. Served these with whole wheat flour tortillas, subbed yogurt for the sour cream and homemade salsa.
- 1 -2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- chopped garlic
- chopped onion
- wine or mexican beer
- green bell peppers or yellow bell peppers or red bell pepper, seeded and sliced to equal about 1 cup
- 1 small onion, sliced
- diced tomato
- shredded cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese
- prepared guacamole
- sour cream
- chopped chile
- prepared salsa
- warmed flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump the chopped garlic, chopped onion, salt and pepper in either wine or beer to equal about 1 cup and combine well.
- Dump the chicken breast and vegetables in the mixture and marinate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- In an oiled hot iron pan, sauté the chicken, peppers, onion slices and diced tomatoes until done.
- Slice the chicken and serve immediately with warmed tortillas.
- Serve with cheese, guacamole, sour cream, chopped chilies and salsa.