Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Leave this to cook all day, and then serve in warm tortillas. Very tweakable to one's personal tastes.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 1⁄2 cups salsa
- Mix fajita seasoning mix and flour in large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Add coated chicken and remaining ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with warm tortillas, cheese, guacomole, and sour cream.
I made the crock pot Fajitas and they turned out amazing. I also added some kielbasa which added a nice flavor. I read some of the previous reviews before I made it and saw that people had problems with it having too much liquid. so I only put in about 1.5 cups of salsa in it which was great. I couldn't have found a better recipe it is one of my favorites. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING
Wow, Turned out wonderful, and i didnt realize I was out of seasoning but the salsa and peppers gave it a great taste. I only used 1 of each peppers and that seemed to be plenty. Thanks for sharing
I liked this alot. Very simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing.