Recipe by Annie H
Easy, fast, yummy, and the veggies and meat can be cut up ahead and frozen. Freeze veggies seperately from meat.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 green peppers, cleaned and sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- 8 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- When warm, spritz oil over the skillet and brown meat.
- Add sliced veggies and sautee quickly for crunchy, or reduce heat and simmer for tender.
- Add salsa and jalepeno for last 5 mins of cooking.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with your favorite fixings.
- We like sour cream, shredded sharp cheddar, diced tomatoes, and we'll often put spanish rice in the tortilla with the meat and veggies.