Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, fast, yummy, and the veggies and meat can be cut up ahead and frozen. Freeze veggies seperately from meat.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 green peppers, cleaned and sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- 8 tortillas
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- When warm, spritz oil over the skillet and brown meat.
- Add sliced veggies and sautee quickly for crunchy, or reduce heat and simmer for tender.
- Add salsa and jalepeno for last 5 mins of cooking.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with your favorite fixings.
- We like sour cream, shredded sharp cheddar, diced tomatoes, and we'll often put spanish rice in the tortilla with the meat and veggies.
Very quick and easy. We rolled in lettuce instead of tortillas. VERY VERY GOOD. I had cilantro on on mine with very hot hot sauce and cool sour cream. Good job!
This hit the spot! A great meal when you are in a hurry. This proves once again you don't need to have a lot of expensive ingredients to have a great tasting dish. I followed your instructions exactly (I cut back on the Jalapeno) using the shredded cheddar and sour cream as a topping. WONDERFUL! Thanks, AnnieH, for sharing this great recipe. I look forward to making it again and again.