Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend of mine who is Mexican, I just added the fajita mix to give it extra flavor.
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup sofrito sauce
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 dash lemon juice
- olive oil, to coat pan
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄2-1 lb chicken tenderloins or 1⁄2-1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (1 ounce) packageold el paso fajita seasoning mix
- Put oil in pan on med high.
- Stir together sofrito, garlic, and onions until red.
- As the mixture is cooking, cut peppers and place in pan.
- I usually wait till peppers are all in there and cooking, then I cut up the chicken.
- As all are done cooking, throw in the fajita mix.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes to make sure everything is coated and heated.