Recipe by yumyumum
Great flavor combination! EASY!!! The prep time actually combines the marinating time and the prep time.
Top Review by mama smurf
This is a fast, easy and delicious dish. I marinated the chicken, a clove of garlic and salsa for 2 hours and the onion, peppers, salsa and some garlic in another bag for 2 hours. I pan fried the chicken took it out and then pan fried the vegies till soft but still a little crunch and then added the chicken back in for a few minutes. Top the mixture with some fresh cilantro and served with Recipe#13100#13100, sour cream and some grated cheese on heated tortillas (used corn). Made for Fall PAC Orphanage 2009.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Mix onions, peppers, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and salsa.
- Add chicken and marinate 2-12 hours.
- Broil or pan fry all together until chicken is done.
- Divide among tortillas.
- Top with extra salsa, shredded cheese, lettuce -- however you like.