Kevin100 Brown's Note:
Barbequed juicy chicken, warm tortillas, crispy vegetables and salsa. Ideal for the summer. Add some grated cheese and jalepeno peppers for extra taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the chicken breasts into 2c strips and place these in a large bowl.
- 2Add the lime rind and juice, caster sugar, oregano, cayenne and cinnamon.
- 3Mix thoroughly.
- 4Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 5Cut the onions in half and then slice them thinly.
- 6Cut the peppers in half, remove cores and seeds, then slice the flesh into 1 cm wide strips.
- 7Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- 8Stir fry the marinated chicken for 5-6 minutes, then add the peppers and onions and cook for 3-4 minutes more, until the chicken strips are cooked through and the vegetables are soft and tender but still juicy.
- 9Serve with tortillas, guacamole, salsa and sour cream (grated cheese too if desired).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 781.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: