Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really yummy and easy to fix.
- 4 limes, juice of
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large onions, halve, slice thinly and then cut slices in half
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into lengthwise strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into lengthwise strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into lengthwise strips
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- guacamole (optional)
- flour tortilla
- Combine the lime juice, 2 Tbs olive oil, oregano, crushed garlic, pepper and salt in a large zip lock bag. Mix and add chicken breast to the bag. Marinate from 2 - 6 hours.
- Prepare grill or BBQ and grill breasts until they are cooked through but still moist. About 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Slice them diagonally into strips.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbs olive oil in large skillet and saute onions and peppers. Add sliced chicken and toss gently together. Serve on warmed flour tortillas with salsa and guacamole (if desired).
We made this and put it all over salady. Oh yeah, a must have!!