Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fantastic, really easy, low fat, low sodium, low cal chicken fajitas
- 1 -2 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper or 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a shallow dish, combine lime juice, 1 tsp oil, and red pepper or chili powder. Add chicken breast strips and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and peppers and saute for about 8 minutes, until they soften.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Increase heat to high. Add chicken strips and saute until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!