Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy spin on delicious fajitas.
- 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Slice 1 red bell pepper and 1 green bell pepper into strips, throwing out the seeds.
- Put the chicken and peppers in a bowl and season them with a dash of onion powder and garlic powder.
- In a medium-sized sauce pan on medium heat, sauté the chicken and pepper strips in 1 tablespoons canola oil for about 10 minutes, then place them onto a paper towel.
- After the towel has absorbed any excess oil, place chicken and peppers onto a large, whole-wheat tortilla.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and wrap it up.