Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut in slivers from pole to pole
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in slivers pole to pole
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in slivers pole to pole
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ground red pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- In a large wok, warm the oil.
- Cook the chicken slices until done, stir regularly.
- Add everything except tortillas; mix well.
- Cook covered, stirring every few minutes until the peppers are tender and the vegetables are starting to get browned in spots.
- Serve with warmed flour tortillas.