- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium green peppers or 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky salsa
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- guacamole (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- ADD pepper and onion and cook until tender-crisp.
- ADD salsa and heat through.
- SPOON about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with additional salsa. Fold tortilla around filling.
- SERVE with guacamole.