Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hubby got tired of tortillas...lol. Found on a google search.
- 3 ounces boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salsa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 ounce green pepper
- 1 ounce onion
- 1 ounce monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 sandwich roll
- 1 ounce tortilla chips
- Slice chicken and brown in skillet with olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, salsa, and garlic.
- Slice green pepper and onion and add to skillet.
- Continue cooking until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Lightly toast sandwich roll under broiler.
- Top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Place cheese slices on top.
- Return to broiler and melt cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.