Recipe by Katrina
I just made this the other nite and it is my fav. pizza now!!!! I had some leftover chicken and peppers from fajitas the other nite and i came up with this wonderful creation!!!
Top Review by seal angel
We liked this but the fajita mix was kind of salty. It might have just been the brand though. Used leftover rotisserie chicken, green and yellow pepper. I used Hernandez salsa but I will use a different one next time cuz it was kind of watery. Next day, leftovers were better.
- 1 pizza dough (the best is the already formed ones)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cooked sliced chicken
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 1⁄2 onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a med.
- saucepan cook together chicken and mixture of fajita mix and water, set aside.
- Combine sour cream and salsa, spread all over pizza dough.
- (leaving 1 in. crust) Top w/ chicken.
- Cook peppers and onion over med.
- heat w/cooking spray until soft.
- Top pizza w/peppers.
- Sprinkle cheese all over the top.
- Bake@ 350 degrees F for 12 min.
- ,or what the pizza dough says.