1/3 Photos of Chicken Fajita Pizza
I found this recipe on Pillsbury.com. My husband and I had made it a few times, and I've finally made the changes I wanted to the recipe. I think that this recipe is simple, and very tasty. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pizza crusts, refrigerated classic, pillsbury is the best
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite size pieces (very small pieces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oven to 425°F Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
- 2Cook pizza dough for 8 minutes, remove from oven after 8 minutes and set aside.
- 3In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onions and bell pepper strips; cook and stir an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Spoon chicken mixture evenly over cooked pizza dough. Spoon salsa over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 437.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: