1/7 Photos of Chicken Fajita Pizza
Pizza topped with chicken, bell peppers, onions and salsa. Another family favorite that has been adapted from a Pillsbury Bake-off recipe. Prep time does not include time to make dough.
My Private Note
12 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, skinned, boned, cut into 2 x 1/2 inch strips
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, strips
- pizza dough, for 12 inch pizza (you can use refrigerated pizza crust if you like(I like Pizza Dough #8497 by Steve Sickenberger)
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently until lightly browned.
- 3Stir in seasonings.
- 4Add onions and bell peppers, cook an additional minute or so until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Heat oven to 425°.
- 6Sprinkle pizza pan with semolina flour and press dough into pan.
- 7Pre-bake dough until it is a very light golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and scatter chicken over crust, spoon salsa over chicken, spread vegetable mixture over that, and finally, top with cheese.
- 9Bake for another 15 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g