Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tex-Mex pizza that rules!
- 14 ounces pizza dough, Pillsbury tube
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- In the same section of the grocery store that you find raw biscuits in a tube you will also find raw pizza dough in the same kind of tubes. They allow pizza making at home to be super easy.
- Cut the chicken breasts in 1 inch by 1 inch cubes.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
- Melt the butter and then add the chicken cubes.
- Cover and cook at a low heat until chicken is cooked. Drain and then add 1 cup of water and 1 pack of taco seasoning mix.
- Simmer until the water is gone. Set aside.
- Chop the onion and bell pepper.
- Follow the directions on the tube of raw pizza dough as far as the prep of the dough.
- Once the dough is ready to be topped you need to spread a thing layer of salsa all over the dough except for the edges.
- Cover the pizza with Mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, chicken, and the top with more cheddar cheese.
- Bake at the time a temperature as instructed on the pizza dough tube.