Recipe by k_elizabeth_c15
My boyfriend and I love this chicken fajita pizza. I'll have it made for him when he gets in from work and it quickly disappears! If you use a prepared crust, it can be prepared pretty fast.
- 1 (14 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips (I often but the Tyson chicken strips that are already cleaned and cut into strips..I just cut them u)
- 2 cups sliced onions (I don't like onions so I leave them out, but that's up to you)
- 2 cups sliced green peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup salsa (I use Taco Bell Thick 'n chunky mild salsa)
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the Pillsbury pizza crust(follow instructions).
- In a skillet, sauté chicken until juices run clear. Add onions, peppers, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt; cook until vegetables are tender. Pour onto crust then top it with salsa and cheese.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.