Recipe by Mortadella1985
i got this from the Kraft website,havnt tried yet,just wanted to put in on here so i dont forget about it.It sounds easy and good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mexican style finely shredded taco cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- Cut 4 large sheets of foil.
- FOLD up all sides of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil to form 1-inch rim; spray with cooking spray. Combine rice, water and taco seasoning; spoon onto foil. Top with remaining ingredients.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minute or until chicken is done (165ºF). Let stand 5 minute Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets.