Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This morning I combined two of my favorite dishes into a delicious breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- 1 low-carb tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper
- 1⁄4 onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1. Sautee chicken, peppers, and onions in a nonstick skillet.
- 2. Scramble eggs, water, and taco seasoning; add mixture to skillet.
- 3. Cook over medium heat until eggs are no longer runny.
- 4. Add slice of cheese, turn heat to low, and cover for a few minutes.
- 5. Transfer "omelet" to lavash wrap and roll up. Serve with sour cream or salsa, both optional.