Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have come up with my own marinade over the years.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut Chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Dissolve bullion into 1/4 cup water and mix ingredients together.
- Place chick and marinade into a plastic bag or bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
I'm super picky about my fajita seasoning. To be honest, I've never found one that I liked until now. This was super easy and very yummy! I can't wait to make it again!