Recipe by senseicheryl
This is the from Hungry Girl Website: PER SERVING (entire recipe): 190 calories, 2.5g fat, 562mg sodium, 18g carbs, 4g fiber, 7g sugars, 23g protein -- POINTS. value 4 (if you make the HG Holy Moly Guacamole, the points value would be 3). Ready for a Mexi-licious mini-meal or snack? It's a chicken fajita explosion that's under 200 cals... Oli!
Top Review by punkyluv
I wasnt crazy about these, but they werent all that bad either. Maybe it was the seasoning I used iam not sure. I used green bell peppers, but i thi nk if i were to make them again i wuld use red bell peppers. Thank you for sharing.
- 3 medium iceberg lettuce leaves (or leaves from another round, firm head of lettuce)
- 3 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, lean, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, red & green, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (HG also makes a Guacamole!)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fajita seasoning mix, dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken, peppers, and onions in a medium bowl. Blend fajita seasoning mix with 3 tablespoons water and pour mixture over the chicken and veggies. Stir so that chicken and veggies are thoroughly coated. Let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Spray a medium pan with nonstick spray and bring to medium-high heat. Pour chicken/veggie mixture (including any excess marinade) into the pan. Moving mixture around occasionally with a spatula, cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are slightly browned (about 6 minutes).
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Serve with the lettuce leaves, guac, salsa, and sour cream. Enjoy fajita-style, by loading up each lettuce "cup" with 1/3rd of the mixture and topping with the condiments. Yum!