Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My sister gave me this recipe, neither of us can stop eating it. It's ugly, but good, quick and easy.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup salsa (more or less, depending on taste)
- Mix, Microwave in glass bowl on High, Stirring at 1 minute intervals, until Cheese is melted.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
This was wonderful! Loved the flavor and it was so easy to make. I am always entertaining and love to try new dips...this one is a keeper!! Thnx.