1/1 Photo of Chicken Fajita Dip
A Mexican-flavored dip- Serve with tortilla chips and garnish with jalepnos if you like something a little hotter. Its so easy and always goes over well at tailgates, parties, or just anything really.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (light is ok)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (3 ounce) bottle taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese (for more kick)
- 1/2 cup canned jalapeno slices, to taste (optional)
- chopped seeded tomato, for garnish (optional)
- sliced ripe olives, for garnish (optional)
- 1Cream taco seasoning and cream cheese together.
- 2Spread in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- 3Top with chicken.
- 4Cover chicken with coating of taco sauce (as much as you like) and jalepenos.
- 5Cover with shredded cheese.
- 6Place in 350-degree oven for about 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and mixture is warmed through.
- 7Garnish with chopped tomatoes, more jalapenos if you're daring, and olives.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Dip
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.4 g