1/4 Photos of Chicken Fajita Burgers
Chef Gorete's Note:
A tasty chicken burger that is delicious with or without a bun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the bbq or grill on high.
- 2Cut 6 pieces of wax paper big enough for the individual burgers to make it easier to put on the grill.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all of the spices and mix. Add the ground chicken and combine just until blended, do not over mix.
- 4Divide the mixture into 6 equal sized balls then place them on the square of wax paper and gently press into a patty making a dent in the centre of each one.
- 5Barbeque or grill the burgers until cooked through for approximately 5 minutes on each side until meat is firm, and the internal temperature is 165°F.
- 6Note: I used 1/2 ground thigh meat and 1/2 ground breast meat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fajita Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 91.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: