Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty chicken burger that is delicious with or without a bun.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon smoky paprika dried chipotle powder (Victoria Taylor's Seasonings brand)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 -4 dashes sriracha hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon montreal steak spice
- Heat the bbq or grill on high.
- Cut 6 pieces of wax paper big enough for the individual burgers to make it easier to put on the grill.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the spices and mix. Add the ground chicken and combine just until blended, do not over mix.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal sized balls then place them on the square of wax paper and gently press into a patty making a dent in the centre of each one.
- Barbeque or grill the burgers until cooked through for approximately 5 minutes on each side until meat is firm, and the internal temperature is 165°F.
- Note: I used 1/2 ground thigh meat and 1/2 ground breast meat.